World News Headlines
- Green Elementary School Takes Shape in Ras Beirut
- Celebrating the Miracle of Life – Bird Migration and World Water Day Festival
- Launch of the “Progress and Achievements of Climate Change” projects at the Ministry of Environment
- Grow Your Business at the Levant’s Premier Event for the Construction, Energy and Green Industries
- Ilili - Bringing Beirut's flavor to NYC
- The scarcity of women in peace negotiation
World Environment TV
|Huta Environment & SABIC Confirm Sponsorship of Gulf Environment Forum||| Print ||
Held under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, organisers of the Gulf Environment & Sustainable Development Forum, Saudi Environmental Society, have announced international support from key organisations ahead of the annual gathering from 29-31 May at the Jeddah Hilton, KSA.
Huta Environment, Saudi Arabia's certified environmental information and consultancy firm, have announced their principle sponsorship of the Kingdom's official environment event, with SABIC also confirming they will participate as gold sponsors.
Overwhelming support has been received for the annual environment event, initiated by the President of Meteorology & Environment, including recently confirmed bronze sponsors; ACWA Power, Islamic Development Bank, SISCO and BeeA'h.
International recognition has also been received from the UKTI and the Swedish Embassy, with both committing to country pavilions inside the exhibition. Other key supporting organisations include the UNEP, UNDP, Saudi Green Building Council, Ministry of Social Affairs and the IPWA.
29th May - Pre Conference Seminars & Opening Ceremony
Delegates can choose a pre conference seminar free of charge, focusing on Suitability of Nuclear Power as an Environmentally Sustainable Source of Energy in the Middle East or Green Building and Energy Efficiency Strategies to Support Sustainable City Expansion.
The opening ceremony will take place from 7.30PM onwards and feature key note speeches from:
31st May - Conference Day 2